Precautions to return home safely after floodstext_fields
1) Before getting to clean up home, ensure safety of building, and power circuits
2) Remove debris and inundations
3) Use bleaching powder-added water for clean up; add 150 gram bleaching powder in 10 litres of water and sprinkle 2/3 spoonful of detergent powder.
4) Make sure water sources including well, tanks, and public well are safe using super chlorination( add 5 gram bleaching powder in 1000 litre waters).
5) Drink only warm water
6) Avoid consuming stale foods
7) Use gloves and socks before stepping to clean up
8) Have preventive drug for rat fever as per the guidance of doctors
9) In case of fever with swelling immediately consult doctors