Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
exit_to_app
exit_to_app
Homechevron_rightKeralachevron_rightChandy to resume mass...

Chandy to resume mass contact programme

text_fields
bookmark_border
Chandy to resume mass contact programme
cancel

Thiruvananthapuram: Chief Minister Ommen Chandy on Thursday said the second edition of the mass contact programme would be launched again from August 12 in Thiruvananthapuram.

“This year’s mass contact programme differs from the one conducted last year where people had to come in person to submit their grievances. This time they can either send it through mail or directly,” Chandy told reporters.

Show Full Article
TAGS:
Next Story