Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
exit_to_app
exit_to_app
Homechevron_rightWorldchevron_rightUS consulate in Milan...

US consulate in Milan evacuated

text_fields
bookmark_border
US consulate in Milan evacuated
cancel

Milan: The US consulate in Milan was evacuated after a reported bomb scare, media said.

Traffic in the area around the US consulate in the heart of the Italian business capital was temporarily blocked to avoid any casualties, the report said.

The measures were taken after the consulate Tuesday received a letter containing a bomb threat, reported Xinhua citing ANSA news agency.

A subway stop nearby was closed briefly as a precaution, but police denied reports that suspicious luggage also had been found at the consulate.

IANS

Show Full Article
TAGS:
Next Story