Mortuary assistant claims to have seen fracture marks on Sushant Singhtext_fields
Mumbai: An employee of a Mumbai civic-run hospital who conducted Sushant Singh Rajput's postmortem in June 2020 stated on Monday that the actor didn't commit himself and that his body bore signs of a fracture.
Roopkumar Shah, a former employee of Cooper Hospital who retired last month, didn't provide any evidence to support his assertions.
When I saw Rajput's body, there were marks of fracture and some marks around his neck due to some pressure. The marks of strangulation and hanging are different as I had been performing autopsies for nearly 28 years, Shah, who worked as a mortuary assistant, told news channels.
He said he was speaking about the case now because he retired from service in November this year.
I tried to intimate my superior when I noticed the different markings on Rajput's body but he ignored me, he claimed.
Starting with the Mumbai Police, the Enforcement Directorate (ED), Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) were brought in to investigate various angles in the death of the 34-year-old actor.
With PTI inputs