Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Womens Day: Building a digitally equal world
access_time 8 March 2023 4:38 AM GMT
Women must arise now and embrace equity
access_time 7 March 2023 10:52 AM GMT
The criminal case against Vladimir Putin
access_time 27 Feb 2023 9:46 AM GMT
Censorship that stifles free speech
access_time 24 Feb 2023 7:02 AM GMT
Homechevron_rightIndiachevron_rightA man's beard caught...

A man's beard caught fire after he tried a fire stunt: shows a viral video

A mans beard caught fire after he tried a fire stunt: shows a viral video

Blowing petrol into a fire stick can create a cauliflower of a blaze for moments—but it is highly risky.

The circus stunt requires skills and practice as it could lead to severe burns.

Because you are blowing highly inflammable fuel into fire just an arm's length away.

A man in a viral video is seen trying the trick suffering serious burn injuries.

Although the source of the video is not certain, it shows the trick terribly going wrong as people watched.

A man was standing, surrounded by people, on a platform with a fire stick in his hand.

As part of the stunt, which took place seemingly at a puja pandal days ago, the man takes a sip of petrol and blows into the fire stick, according to NDTV.

The stunt goes wrong unexpectedly after he has thrown the stick down on the ground with his beard catching fire.

People rushed towards him to put out the fire, with somebody slapping on the man's face to snuff out the flames on his beard.

The video, posted on Instagram by user Ravi Patidar, earned some 12.3 million views on the social media.

Many on social media criticized the man for trying to pull off a life-threatening stunt.

One user reportedly advised the man not to play with fire to avoid getting burnt and another user asked him to take care.

It is a difficult stunt, said another user, adding that not everyone could practice it.

The report also mentioned the incident of a "fire haircut" that had gone wrong in Vapi town of Gujarat's Valsad district on Wednesday.

An 18-year-old man was having the popular 'fire haircut, when he suffered severe burn injuries after fire set on his head for fashioning the hair went wrong.

The man was taken to hospital after he got burn injuries on his neck and chest.

The police reportedly said the man suffered severe burns on his upper body from the chemical used on his hair for "fire haircut".

Show Full Article
TAGS:Fire haircut fire-stunt-go wrong 
Next Story