Delhi youth electrocuted to death on treadmill at gymtext_fields
New Delhi: A 24-year-old youth in Delhi died after being electrocuted from a treadmill at a gym, a police official said on Thursday.
The victim, identified as Saksham, is a resident of Sector-19, Delhi's Rohini.
The police received information regarding the death of a youth from the BSA Hospital on Wednesday.
“Upon reaching the hospital, the police team was informed that the victim was brought in an unconscious state from the gym situated in Sector 15, Rohini,” the official said.
The initial probe revealed that he died due to electrocution while using the treadmill.
“Post-mortem has been conducted. On the basis of MLC and autopsy report, a case under section 287/304A of the IPC has been registered at the KNK Marg police station. During the investigation, a person has been apprehended in the case,” the official added.
With inputs from IANS