Electric car caught fire in Bengaluru, narrow escape for twotext_fields
Bengaluru : Two persons managed to escape when the electric car they were traveling in caught fire in the middle of the road in Bengaluru.
The video of the incident went viral on social media raising concerns among the owners of electric vehicles.
The incident took place in the limits of J.P. Nagar police station at Dalmia circle on Saturday.
Police said that two friends were travelling in the car when all of a sudden the vehicle started to develop technical snag emitting smoke.
The next they saw was the car going up in flames. The two friends inside the car jumped out and escaped without injuries.
The vehicle was gutted in no time, shocking the onlookers and commuters.
The police stated that valuables in the car were also gutted in the incident. The police are investigating details.
IANS with superficial edits