Top
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
keyboard_arrow_down
Login
exit_to_app
Going beyond birthday celebration
access_time 18 Sep 2020 6:05 AM GMT
Periyar@142-Revolutionary and Visionary
access_time 17 Sep 2020 11:57 AM GMT
The word of caution from the highest court
access_time 17 Sep 2020 6:31 AM GMT
access_time 16 Sep 2020 5:58 AM GMT
access_time 15 Sep 2020 6:19 AM GMT
exit_to_app
Homechevron_rightWorldchevron_rightNo serious injuries to ...

No serious injuries to Indians reported in Kazakhstan oil field brawl: MEA

text_fields
bookmark_border
No serious injuries to Indians reported in Kazakhstan oil field brawl: MEA
cancel

New Delhi: Minister of State for External Affairs V Muraleedharan Sunday said Indians were present at the site of a brawl between workers at an oil field in western Kazakhstan but no serious injuries to any of them had been reported.

According to local media reports, dozens were injured in the brawl between foreign and local workers at a major oil and gas project in western Kazakhstan.

"As per reports, there was brawl between some workers at a construction site in the Tengiz oil field not involving Indians," Muraleedharan said in a tweet.

"Some Indian workers were present when the incident took place. However no serious injury to any Indian has been reported to our embassy," he said.

Muraleedharan said the Indian Embassy in Astana is in constant touch with the local authorities and local Indians in Atyrau.

"Our Mission @indembastana has tweeted emergency contact number for helping any affected Indians in the Tengiz oil field clashes," he said in another tweet sharing the number +770122076

Show Full Article
TAGS:
Next Story