Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
exit_to_app
Russia invades Ukraine; unusual military action
access_time 2022-02-24T15:55:36+05:30
Are we helpless against the nuclear threat?
access_time 2022-08-08T09:31:29+05:30
Lord, hear our prayers
access_time 2022-08-06T10:56:59+05:30
Aamir Khans country
access_time 2022-08-05T11:35:43+05:30
exit_to_app
Homechevron_rightKeralachevron_rightStudent Snakebite...

Student Snakebite death: Gross negligence by teachers, Kerala HC told

text_fields
bookmark_border
cancel
camera_alt""

Kochi: The District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) informed the Kerala High Court that there was gross negligence on the part of teachers of Wayanad School where a child died following snakebite.

Also, the doctors at the taluk hospital at Sulthan Bathery, where the student was taken to, failed to give antivenom despite it was available.

DLSA inspected the school and hosptials alongside checking CCTV visuals from both schools and hospitals. They also talked to parents.

The school authorities, aside from informing the parents of the student, didn’t take steps to provide first aid or take the child to hospital or contact medical personal by phone, according to the report.

Show Full Article
TAGS:
News Summary - Student Snakebite death: Gross negligence by teachers, Kerala HC told
Next Story