Top
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
keyboard_arrow_down
Login
exit_to_app
exit_to_app
Homechevron_rightKeralachevron_rightThree workers die...

Three workers die after inhaling toxic gas

text_fields
bookmark_border
Three workers die after inhaling toxic gas
cancel

Edavanna (Malappuram): Three workers including a Bihar native died after inhaling toxic gas from a biogas plant at Pathapiriyam here on Monday afternoon.

The deceased, identified as Chunkathara native Jomon, Bihar native Ajay, and Vinod, were cleaning the plant when the mishap occurred at the rubber sheet manufacturing facility here.

Three of the five workers engaged in the cleaning fainted and fell into the plant.

People in the neighbourhood who rushed to the spot could, reportedly, bring out one of the workers alive, who later died at a hospital here.

Show Full Article
TAGS:
Next Story