See the depictions of historical victories over colonizers.
1. When Native Hawaiians killed British invader and colonizer Captain James Cook on February 14, 1779.
2.Hanging of French colonial soldier during the Haitian Revolution of 1791 - 1804.
3. Ambon revolt of 1817 led by Kapitan Pattimura against the Dutch colonizers in what was then known as the Dutch East Indies.
Kapitan Pattimura is still revered as a folk hero to this day for his heroic struggle against the Dutch, both among the people of the Maluku Islands as well as Indonesia.
4. The Philippine warriors of Lapulapu kill Portuguese colonizer Magellan and his Spanish forces at the Battle of Mactan in 1521, driving away the Spanish from the archipelago and delaying Spanish colonization.
5.The Zulus killing the British Lieutenants Melvill and Coghill at the Battle of Isandlwana in 1879.
6. The Khoi warriors of Cape of Good Hope defeating and killing Portuguese colonizer Viceroy Francisco D'Almeida, one of the most feared colonial commanders at the Battle of Gorinhaiqua on 1 March 1510.
7.Portrayal of British General Gordon's death by the Sudanese, at the Battle of Khartoum, 1885.
8. The death of Prussian colonizer Major Gustavus von Tempsky by the Titokowaru at Te Ngutu o te Manu, 1868.
Tempsky led the so-called Forest Rangers, an irregular force known to have committed massacres of Māori through the Waikato and Taranaki, in addition to its ordinary business of dispossessing Māori of their land in what is now known as New Zealand
(All the photos are taken from the Facebook account namely Ref Fish )