Top
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
keyboard_arrow_down
Login
exit_to_app
Why the outcry after installing Apps?
access_time 2021-01-25T16:46:01+05:30
Two mind-sets: one here,  the other there
access_time 2021-01-20T13:57:46+05:30
What is Halal? Market strategies and controversy
access_time 2021-01-19T15:54:19+05:30
Arnabs chats cannot be ignored
access_time 2021-01-18T11:33:12+05:30
DEEP READAll arrow_drop_down
exit_to_app
Homechevron_rightIndiachevron_rightCBI chief, accused of...

CBI chief, accused of interfering in 2G scam probe, files affidavit in sealed cover in SC

text_fields
bookmark_border
CBI chief, accused of interfering in 2G scam probe, files affidavit in sealed cover in SC
cancel

New Delhi: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) director Ranjit Sinha has filed an affidavit in the Supreme Court in a sealed cover, as a response to the allegations made on him by Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader and lawyer Prashant Bhushan of him meeting several of the 2G scam accused at his official residence.

The apex court had earlier directed Sinha to respond to the allegations made on him via an affidavit within ten days.

The Supreme Court had also said that there was a detailed affidavit filed by Bhushan against Sinha and it would appreciate if the CBI director also filed his response.

Singh had later said that the manner in which Bhushan acquired the visitors log book was questionable.

The CBI chief had also claimed that Prashant Bhushan was attempting to tarnish the reputation of the CBI by implicating its director and that he would file the affidavit in court before the next hearing which is scheduled to be on September 15.

Show Full Article
TAGS:
Next Story