25 electrocuted after live wire falls on bus in Rajasthantext_fields
Jaipur: At least 25 persons were electrocuted Friday when a bus in which they were travelling came in contact with a live wire in Pachewar area of Tonk district of Rajasthan, officials said.
15 deaths are confirmed and several others also received burn injuries, district collector Rekha Gupta said.
Police and district administration officials have reached the spot, the DC said.
The death toll is likely to increase, the SP Deepak Kumar said.