London: The slain Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was found to have more plans to attack the US after twin tower on Sept. 11, 200.
A report published by the CBS News said that the plans of more attacks using the same method came out from the documents and letters recovered after the former Al-Qaeda chief was killed by the US Navy SEALs in Pakistan in 2011.
Nelly Lahoud, the US security and terrorism expert who analysed the documents, found that Bin Laden was planning more attacks using private jets instead of passenger planes that rammed into the twin towers.
Lahoud believes that Laden's plans to attack the US using private jets, which were found to be impossible, prompted him to devise a plan to damage the US railway tracks with the aim of inflicting maximum casualties by the train derailments.
Lahoud's report alleges that Laden had been in consultation with other Al-Qaeda leaders to devise methods to cause as much death and destruction as possible while he was underground after the 9/11 attack.
Another of bin Laden's ideas was for undercover Al-Qaeda operatives to blow up small wooden fishing boats at American ports to sink oil tankers in an effort to damage the US economy.
Lahoud says that Al-Qaeda had lost the ability to carry out large scale attacks on the US due to the war in Afghanistan. Besides, the US response to Al-Qaeda's attacks was beyond Laden's thought. Nearly 3,000 people died in the 9/11 attacks, and millions of people died in the subsequent war in Afghanistan.